Welcome to the
Pediatric Nurses Interest Group
The Pediatric Nurses Interest Group (PedNIG), an interest group of the RNAO, is charged with raising the profile of pediatric nursing in Ontario, and advocating for the health of children across the province.
We are excited for 2013! Please continue to check our website for frequent updates.
May 9, 2014
Biennial Paediatric Nursing Conference More
Title: Biennial Paediatric Nursing Conference
Start: May 9, 2014 09:00 AM
End: Nov 10, 2013 05:00 PM
The Pediatric Nurses Interest Group Conference Program Planning Committee invites you to submit an abstract for presentation at our Biennial Paediatric Nursing Conference - "A Dynamic Specialty" on May 9th - May 10th, 2014 at the Eaton Chelsea Hotel in Toronto, Ontario.
Please note the following requirements:
- Abstract of your proposed presentation should NOT exceed 300 words.
- Short biography NOT to exceed 150 words.
- This is a blinded review therefore do not include any identifying words such as names of organizations etc.
- Remove all special formatting. (eg. Bullets, Italics, Underlining etc.)
- If word limit is exceeded or identifying comments are included your abstract will not be reviewed.
Dear PedNIG Members,
The following executive positions are still vacant. If you have any questions or are interested, please forward your resume and a brief letter of intent to Erika at email@example.com
- Finance Associate
Your PedNIG Executive